Re: Installation Number

Hi,
Could you please give rhel -5 software? I can pay you.
Your help is appreciated.
I want to practice for the exam.

Thx,

srinu

Margaret Doll <Margaret_Doll brown edu> wrote: What is an installation number?

I currently have seven systems on a RedHat Enterprise contract,
education version.  I want to replace one of the systems under
contract with a new system.  I am trying to install rhel - 5 server on
the system.  I need samba to run on this system.

How do I get an installation number?