Resizing virtual machine harddrive in RHEL 5

Hi,

I'm running a virtual machine using RHEL 5 virtualization. The virtual machine has a hard drive image create has a file image on the host machine.

Is it possible to increase the size of the hard drive or must I create another disk image and mount it as a second hard drive? I would prefer being able to resize the hard drive to keep the machine as one file but not sure how I would do this.

Ryan