RHEL AS 4 and xfs

I just installed AS v4 on a Dell 6850 server. The customer who owns this server wants the system formatted xfs, but I can't find the mkfs.xfs file, nor seem to have the packages installed for it. I was pretty sure everything was installed, but I must be wrong. What package do I need for this?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support