amanda

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Wed Jul 9 17:03:10 UTC 2008

>Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:04:06 -0400
>From: hike <mh1272 at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: amanda
<snip>
>"why you all guys always treat  like this.....????"

"Always"? Can you point to anyone else posting here that got treated the way that you (Joy) has?

It seems to me that you are *NOT* doing the job which you were hired for(?), that you don't do almost anything in the way of research on your own, and you want so much hand-holding and spoon-feeding of ansswer that, as someone else said, you want us to do your job for you.

Further, you never did answer why you were apparently trying to break into a system that you had no rights to; in fact, you haven't responded to *anything* other than to ask for more detailed, step-by-step instructions.

When you demontstrate that you're actually trying, I'd be willing to help. You haven't yet, so I think I'll just skip your posts.

  mark, who's done days, and weeks, and months of googling
          for answers at work, and a *lot* of figuring
          it out myself