Looking for help with rss & perl - never mind

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Tue Jul 15 17:03:21 UTC 2008

Please ignore the post. It's a *lot* more complicated than this (I'm trying to hand credentials to WebSeal, the web security part of IBM's Tivoli, and their user-side docs approach zero as a limit....) Anyway, I was getting an idiot login, rather than the .rss I was expecting.

   mark, editing an installed .pm to find this out