ssh

Joy Methew ml4joy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:58:33 UTC 2008

please don't fight with each other....we are not here for fight........if
anybody think i am wrong...

i am so sorry for my question.......i will never ask like this
questions.........

you all the guys know if we will not ask each other how we will increase
knowledge....

i have done my school and college from best university of world........so
please don't suggest
 me for school and college.....

again if u think i am wrong .....again i am so sorry.......