wrong default route

Chet Nichols III chet.nichols at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:48:01 UTC 2008

This might not be the only answer, but you could just specify GATEWAY=
192.168.65.142 in your /etc/sysconfig/network file and remove the GATEWAY
definitions from all the ifcfg-eth* files.

>From there, I believe that if you want to override the GATEWAY configured in
/etc/sysconfig/network, you can just re-add it in the specific ifcfg-eth*
file, but in your case it doesn't seem like you want/need to do that.

Good luck!

Chet

chet nichols III
chet.nichols at gmail.com