amanda

Joy Methew ml4joy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:48:02 UTC 2008

-bash-3.1$ /usr/sbin/amcheck -c DailySet1

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
WARNING: Usage of fully qualified hostname recommended for Client localhost.
WARNING: Usage of fully qualified hostname recommended for Client localhost.
WARNING: Usage of fully qualified hostname recommended for Client localhost.
WARNING: iron.zmanda.com: selfcheck request failed: timeout waiting for ACK
Client check: 2 hosts checked in 29.544 seconds, 1 problem found

why this warning is coming?