Kickstart + RHEL5 + printer configuration

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Fri Jul 25 16:13:45 UTC 2008

I'm trying to set up a kickstart configuration file for RHEL 5.  One of
the things I used to have in RHEL 3 was a post-installation section to
install a common printer using printconf-tui to import printer settings
from an existing configuration file.

In RHEL5, I can only find the system-config-printer program which is a
graphical application.  What happened to printconf-tui?  The
system-config-printer have an equivalent shell version?

I used printconf-tui to output printer settings and also used it to
import printer settings.  How do I do this in RHEL 5?

Ryan