ACL

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:38:53 UTC 2008

There are other ways of doing this than what has been discribed.

Have you not heard of a "secure network".

I know; I work at such a place.

Even on the "secure network", the sysadmins have tremendous access
privileges.

And they can make more privileges for themselves if needed or wanted.

Your response to my comment appears to be theoretical and doesn't fly in the
real world that I inhabit.

If you look at the recommendations for setting up a "business"secure Oracle
Financials environment (devlopment, disaster recovery, production) you will
gain insights about practical security.

Even in a "secure network", respect is paramount.  Respect and trust are two
of the essentials in creating a "secure" anything.

If you distrust your people, either quit (the preferred option) or fire your
people.
If you don't respect your people, you have bigger problems than simple
"security".