yum - prevent Redhat-Release update

dbcooper dclinuxlist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:54:07 UTC 2008

Andrew,

Yeah I think I was in overload mode I just read that man on it before
checking my email. hehehe.
I guess I just wanted to be sure the old "exclude" would stop a release
update but allow me to keep grabbing all the other packages that comes out
with the new release.

I think I was confused about that more than anything.

Thanks to you and everyone that replied.

Take care,