squid

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Fri Jun 6 08:00:39 UTC 2008

Squid is primarily an http/ftp proxy.  I doubt it can be used to perform
this.  I would instead look into QOS for linux. Squid does not speak
bittorrent and thus is not a complete p2p restriction solution (if you
can even figure out a way to make it work for any of the other
protocols, which again I expect to require LOTS of custom coding).

Pat