Help with installing packages for Oracle 10g

Thomas Fess dfezz1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 14:14:30 UTC 2008

You are correct, I am work on a project now installing Oracle 10G and 10G RAC on RHEL4.6 and RHEL5.1 hahaha too mess-ed upbut I anyway...
Your right!! The 32-bit version RPMs require the command to use "rpm -Uvh --force on some of them ..... and if your using ASM it requires even more weird RPM to be installed.

Good Luck!

We have been very successful with our installs(80+ server migration), but we have Dell and Oracle helping onsite, so ping me if you have further issues