Windows and RH

Billy Davis bdavis at cds-corp.com
Mon Jun 16 19:20:14 UTC 2008

Scott Ruckh wrote:
> ---- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Doll"
> <margaret_doll at brown.edu>

Boot sequence is normally controlled in the system bios.  Some systems
give you the option to select the boot disk (disk 1 or disk 2) during
the boot process.  Others require that you go into the bios and manually
change the boot sequence each time that you want to boot a different
disk.  Or .... you can modifiy the configuration to always boot to
'grub' and update the grub.conf file to allow you to select the boot disk.