EMC Power Path for RH EL 5.2

Allen, Jack Jack.Allen at mckesson.com
Thu Jun 19 16:49:00 UTC 2008

hts:
	Thanks for the suggestion, but the problem was fixed when the
bad SAN Switch was replaced. The conclusion was the SAN Switch was not
passing the PowerPath commands through in a timely manner for what ever
reason. Therefore the /dev/emcpower* names did not get created early
enough during boot for LVM to see the devices and activate the Volume
Groups.

Thanks:
Jack Allen