Userquota

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Sat Jun 21 12:14:45 UTC 2008

man -k quota
presented me with a long list of commands using the keyword 'quota'.
 From there I think maybe
'setquota' or 'edquota'  or 'quotactl' may be what you need.

Here's part of the list:
quota                (1)  - display disk usage and limits
quota               (rpm) - System administration tools for monitoring
users' disk usage.
quotacheck           (8)  - scan a filesystem for disk usage, create,
check and repair quota files
quotactl             (2)  - manipulate disk quotas
quotaoff [quotaon]   (8)  - turn filesystem quotas on and off
quotaon              (8)  - turn filesystem quotas on and off
quotastats           (8)  - Program to query quota statistics
repquota             (8)  - summarize quotas for a filesystem
rpc.rquotad [rquotad] (8)  - remote quota server
rquota               (3)  - implement quotas on remote machines
rquotad              (8)  - remote quota server
setquota             (8)  - set disk quotas

--
veritatas simplex oratio est
       -Seneca

Andrew Bacchi