licensing problem

Vivek Mangal vivek.mangal9685 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 04:33:57 UTC 2008

I check both of thinks but nothing happen
I contact to server admin and he told me that problem is from your side.
i think i do some mistake or leave some entry which is needed.
can any one tell mail me all the details which is needed for licensing ?

Can you reach te port number ?
Is a firewall running in the server?