Known issue with resolving hosts with multiple PTR records?

MacShane, Tracy Tracy.Macshane at AirservicesAustralia.com
Wed Jun 25 05:31:24 UTC 2008

Ahah, that was it. For some reason the firewall was configured to block TCP/53, while it was permitting UDP/53. Most peculiar and now it's all fixed. Thanks very much!