ssh

Jai Rangi jrangi at automotive.com
Mon Jun 30 16:36:09 UTC 2008

Bruce,
No you are not wrong, It's always good to ask question, To learn or
improve knowledge. The point is why to spend a dollar when you can get
it done in 5 cents.
www.google.com
Type "how to reset root password in Linux"

To me lists are meant to help people in solving their genuine problems
or to discuss something complicated enough to understand on Google.
Definitely not tell people how to hack in some one else system. But hey,
again that me. You don't have to agree with that.

-J