Redhat Update question

Khachatur Shahinyan khachatur.shahinyan at arca.am
Tue Mar 11 05:32:20 UTC 2008

Dear Redhat Users, I have two question about Redhat Linux updating
procedure. First: Is it possible to update the server's major version,
like from RHEL4 to RHEL5, online? And the second, what should i do to
update my server if it is not connected to internet.
For additional information: I'm running RHEL AS4 on two machines, one is
the "real" server and it is not online, and the second one is "testing"
server which is online.
I'm  new  to  Redhat , and any help will be appreciated.

Thank You and Best Regards
Khachatur Shahinyan