need help about AMQP

Herta Van den Eynde herta.vandeneynde at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:19:14 UTC 2008

On 12/03/2008, rakesh zingade <rakeshzingade at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I suppose to work on AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol) from next
> week. I was reading about this protocol from pages got from google. From
> amqp.org I came to know that RedHat supports AMQP. Can anyone tell me from
> where I can get source code and RedHat supported AMQP implementation
> details.
>
> It will be very nice if anyone suggest any book or good website for AMQP
> based application development.
>
> Any help in this regard is appreciated.
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards...
>
> Rakesh P. Zingade
> +919420626099

I don't know amqp, but a 'yum search amqp' on my fedora 7 system revealed
these packages"
# yum search amqp
livna                     100% |=========================| 2.1 kB    00:00
fedora                    100% |=========================| 2.1 kB    00:00
adobe-linux-i386          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
updates                   100% |=========================| 2.3 kB    00:00
amqp.noarch : The AMQP specification
rhm.i386 : Red Hat extensions to the Qpid messaging system
python-qpid.noarch : Python language client for AMQP
qpidc-devel.i386 : Header files and documentation for developing Qpid C++
clients
qpidd.i386 : An AMQP message broker daemon
qpidc.i386 : Libraries for Qpid C++ client applications
ruby-qpid.noarch : Ruby language client for AMQP

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Herta
--
"Life on Earth may be expensive,
but it comes with a free ride around the Sun."