Bios upgrade Issue - Redhat Version 3

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Tue Mar 4 14:18:18 UTC 2008

I am currently trying to upgrade the bios of my Redhat Version 3 HP Dl360
G4 machine - I have down loaded the file link below but when i run "sh
cp006003.scexe" i get an error saying:

: command not founde 9:
'p006003.scexe: line 24: syntax error near unexpected token `
'p006003.scexe: line 24: `Die()

I have also tried newer and older versions off the HP website but i get the
same error.

Has anyone come across this issue before, if so how did you resolve it. Any
information would be much appreciated.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=397638&prodNameId=3288140&swEnvOID=1080&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=MTX-UNITY-I23725

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Limited nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities