RHEL Server vs. Desktop

Paul Copeland PCopeland at ascentmedia.com
Tue Mar 11 19:20:09 UTC 2008

Thanks - I should have specified that the question was about RHEL 5.
They have changed the naming a bit - the categories are now "Desktop",
"Server", and "Advanced Platform".

This table lays out the basic "offerings" but does not say what the
differences are in available packages and functionality.

https://www.redhat.com/rhel/compare/

You would think it would be a no-brainer question but the information
does not seem to be available.

I'll see if I can get somebody with clear and verifiable answers from
sales :-)

- Paul