pointers, howtwo, two versions of mysql on one RHEL4 box

mark m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Wed Mar 12 01:28:04 UTC 2008

Well, I'm fighting to get two version of mysql running on RHEL 4. I need to do
this to show that we need to upgrade, to go with our bugtracker (mantis). I do
mean fighting - I'm hacking their shell scripts.

Does anyone know of a howto or some such on running two versions *without* all
this crap?

	mark

--
And no, AFAIK, Perl doesn't have spherical trig functions
built in, but it has lots of room for masochism. - Andy Peed