error while building rpm for wxGTK-2.8.4

Barry Brimer lists at brimer.org
Mon Mar 17 13:40:39 UTC 2008

What is the output of "rpm -q rpm-devel"?  If there is no output, you need
to type "yum install rpm-devel".  I would advise you to consider either
using a newer version of Fedora, or CentOS as a base as the Fedora
distributions only support each version for a short period of time ..
usually no longer than a year.  CentOS is supported for the entire length
of the Red Hat support for that release, which is 7 years.