Mysql rpm upgrade

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues deigratia33 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:03:56 UTC 2008

I am not a DBA, but i think is the task its a little more complicated than
that, since you are changing the Mysql version and not just the release, is
better you do that at a test machine before a production machine.

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues (DEiGrAtiA-33)
<deigratia33 at gmail.com>
CCNA, MCSO
Mirabilia laudo semprer, Dei