Video card not detected in rhel5 server

Paul M. Whitney paul.whitney at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 12:28:27 UTC 2008

Vivek,

Have you tried using Fedora Core 8? I had extremely good luck with FC8
finding every single device on my HP dv9700 laptop (RHEL 5.1 did not work so
well). Although I cannot find software to drive it, it even detected my
finger print reader.

Perhaps if you start with FC8, you can see how your video card is being
identified and then from there find a compatible driver.

Paul M. Whitney