Kickstart and RHEL 5

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Tue May 6 08:38:52 UTC 2008

I don't believe it is your problem but noteworthy for others reading the
thread. I had a lot of problems in trying to use flags for commands that
did not exists. I late on realized that anaconda uses busybox shell
which is scaled down versions of all the commands.

http://www.busybox.net/downloads/BusyBox.html

Regards