Rpm Upgrade - rollback

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Thu May 1 09:11:32 UTC 2008

I am planning on upgrading a couple of mysql rpm's to a later version by
running the Rpm –Uvh  command. If for some reason I run into any issues
when running the upgrade, what is best way of rolling back to the current
working version. Can I just do an un-install or is it more complicated than
that. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Tata Steel UK Limited nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities