Mapping user group ID to user group name in Directory Server

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:17:52 UTC 2008

Thank you for the link.

I wasn't too clear on this, but the problem I'm having is more RH Directory
Server related. I'm familar with how to add/modify users and groups on
linux, but getting DS to manage these was not very intuitive.

After playing around some more I found that when adding a group I need to
manually specify that it is a posix group. Adding a user (and a
corresponding group) using DS seems to be a multi-step process, and is thus
quite time consuming.

Is there a way to create templates/shortcuts for posix user/group management
in RH DS?