linux Fortran Question

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Mon May 5 14:03:36 UTC 2008

Hi Padiyath,

PSI have most likely paid for Portland Fortran. They provide support and
should be able to help you with your query.

Have a look at their userforum page:
http://www.pgroup.com/userforum/index.php which look like it is free.

Other than that I have no idea, you could also ask a colleague I am sure
there is very knowledgable people working at PSI.

Regards