Kickstart and RHEL 5

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues deigratia33 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:49:39 UTC 2008

Yes Paul, this is why you need to put the nochroot option...look the
example:

%post --nochroot cp /etc/resolv.conf /mnt/sysimage/etc/resolv.conf

I think the resolv.conf is on the cd image.

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues (DEiGrAtiA-33)
<deigratia33 at gmail.com>
CCNA, MCSO, Security+
Mirabilia laudo semprer, Dei