Kickstart and RHEL 5

Joshua Gimer jgimer at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:40:40 UTC 2008

Try logging the output and error streams of every command to a file to
determine what the problem is:

%post --nochroot

(mkdir -p /mnt/sysimage/root/my_extra; mkdir /tmp/iso; mount /tmp/
cdrom /tmp/iso; cp -fa /tmp/iso/Custom/logo /mnt/sysimage/root/
my_extra; cp -fa /tmp/iso/Custom/errata /mnt/sysimage/root/my_extra;
cp -fa /tmp/iso/Custom/post /mnt/sysimage/root/my_extra; cp -fa /tmp/
iso/Custom/lockdown.sh /mnt/sysimage/root/my_extra) 1>/mnt/sysimage/
root/post_install.log 2>&1

You should then be able to see what is causing the problem. Hope this
helps.

Joshua Gimer