warnquota.conf, ldap, and errors that make basically no sense to me....

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Tue May 6 16:38:42 UTC 2008

I am trying to configure up warnquota to use my ldap server to pull
email addresses for my users.  Unfortunately it is not going so
well......

# warnquota
warnquota: Error in config file (line 23), ignoring
warnquota: Error in config file (line 24), ignoring
warnquota: Error in config file (line 27), ignoring
warnquota: Error in config file (line 28), ignoring
warnquota: Error in config file (line 29), ignoring
warnquota: Error in config file (line 30), ignoring

The line numbers correspond to almost all the LDAP entries in my
warnquota.conf file. The only one it doesn't seem to have a problem with
is LDAP_MAIL = true.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I have done wrong?
RHEL5.1 x86_64
Pat

# cat /etc/warnquota.conf
MAIL_CMD 	= "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t"
FROM 		= nouser at iwu.edu
SUBJECT 	= NOTE: You are exceeding your allocated disk space limits
SUPPORT 	= "nouser at iwu.edu"
PHONE 		= "555-XXXX"
SIGNATURE	= "Your Admins"
CC_TO		= ''

MESSAGE		= "this is a test message i will change later"

# If you are using LDAP mail lookups.
# host, port, tls, binddn, and bindpw are straight forward.
# LDAP_BASEDN is your search base dn
# LDAP_SEARCH_ATTRIBUTE is the attr for the value you are looking for
# LDAP_MAIL_ATTRIBUTE is the attribute you want used for the mail
address
# LDAP_DEFAULT_MAIL_DOMAIN is the default domain
#    if the attribute isn't found
# if binddn and bindpw are blank or left out, an anonymous bind is used
#
LDAP_MAIL = true
LDAP_HOST = testldap.iwu.edu
LDAP_PORT = 389
# LDAP_BINDDN = uid=ReadOnlyUser,o=YourOrg
# LDAP_BINDPW = YourReadOnlyUserPassword
LDAP_BASEDN = dc=iwu,dc=edu
LDAP_SEARCH_ATTRIBUTE = uid
LDAP_MAIL_ATTRIBUTE = mail
LDAP_DEFAULT_MAIL_DOMAIN = iwu.edu