Pending actions

Margaret Doll Margaret_Doll at brown.edu
Mon May 12 18:37:34 UTC 2008

I bought a new educational contract  last week.
I see the new system listed with my other systems on the status pages.
The new system has a pending actions system in front of it.

Digging further on the web pages:

"This channel has a GnuPG key associated with it.
If you are using yum on Red Hat Enterprise Linux v.5 or newer, yum
will prompt to import the key."

I am getting no prompt from yum to import the key.

How do I get the pending removed from the system's listing?

I have tried to install up2date using "yum install up2date," but
nothing is found.  I have eight other systems that work well with
up2date.  Do the newer systems use yum instead?

The new system is running 2.6.18-53.el5xen #1 SMP Wed Oct 10 16:48:44
EDT 2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux