my problem

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Thu May 15 17:07:35 UTC 2008

Robert,

>Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:18:10 -0400
>From: Robert Freeman-Day <presgas at gmail.com>
>
>very nice reply.  Lets try and not give people static for their lack of
>english language skills.  Let's DEFINITELY NOT tell people to turn off
>their firewalls...I mean, c'mon!!!!

I don't see that I gave him grief over that (if I did that, I'd be jumping at all the, ahhh, as a friend and I joke, mess-spellings). But all he said was that he had a problem with iptables....

Unless you meant the "dear sir", in which case a) there's a *lot* of us here, and b) some of the folks here are women....

   mark