Majordomo

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Tue May 20 18:03:08 UTC 2008

This is a bounce message coming from your MTA
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_transfer_agent ) Looks like you have
more work to do on the system....

If all the docs have been read and everything done, there should be
errors somewhere.... I haven't done an Majordomo on RHEL (I prefer
Mailman, but to each their own) there may be some seLinux issues... but
I sorta doubt it...

Pat