usbquirks in grub.conf on RHEL-5?

Thomas Fess dfezz1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 03:48:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think it's talking about the syntex your
using...dude... you need to look up how to run command
from teh kernel line.

I think your line in grub.conf  =
usbhid.=0quirksx15c2:0x0036:0x4

is the whole problem.

Verify quirks is installed, config-ed, etc.. and make
sure your using that command correctly...

That will probably fix it.

-dfezz1