OT: wget does not use downloaded stylesheet

Yong Huang yong321 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 17:34:43 UTC 2008

Thanks, Chaim. But that doesn't work either. I created a minimalist test case:

http://yong321.freeshell.org/temp/test.html

I ran wget -mr http://yong321.freeshell.org/temp/test.html and check the downloaded test.html file. It still has

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://yong321.freeshell.org/temp/stylesheettest.css">

I don't think wget could be smart enough to modify the URL inside the html file.

Yong Huang