Red Hat Cluster Suite: Fencing options

Hello list.

I'm quite new to clustering, and have set up a sample Apache cluster to test
clustering using the Red Hat Cluster Suite software. The failover domain
consist of node A and node B, and in case of failover the cluster IP address
and httpd service are to be relocated.

As I'm not using any shared resources for my setup, I'm not sure which
fencing option to use. Advice on this would be appreciated. For now I've
simply omitted the fencing option, which seems to be working fine. Is
fencing hence disabled, or is it set to some default value?

Regards,
Kenneth Holter