FSCK Maintenance - no root password

Matiullah Yousaf Zai matiullah1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:57:18 UTC 2008

i hav installed RHEL v5 on my system.
but i couldn,t select KDE in the installation and i thing i have selected
office or not.
so could i install KDE and office after my installation.
when i check add remove software in the gnome there is no option to select
the packeges to install or uninstall like RHEL v4.
also give me some information about asterisk pbx in GUI and command line
mode bcoz i m doing my Master Project in the asterisk pbx.mean to say that
how can i get good information about managing and installing asterisk pbx in
both the mode.
Thanks of all of U...