Restrict access to a particular server.

Hi All,I have two machines with Red Hat linux 5.2 installed of which one is
a database server running Oracle 10.0.4 on it. I need a iptable rule which
would make sure that only the other machine would have access to it.

For eg : If I have two macihnes, machine A and machine B, of which machine B
is a database server, can I setup a iptable rule on machine B , which would
allow access to the database only by machine A.

Please help.

Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar