Setting hostname with dhcp

Cesar Covarrubias cesar at uci.edu
Thu Oct 23 23:03:42 UTC 2008

Hello,

After doing some further reading in the man pages, along with some
testing, I found that I needed to add the use-host-decl-names on;
declaration in dhcpd.conf.

Go's to show that I shouldn't jump the gun and ask a silly question
unless I read the man pages twice over.

Very Respectfully,
Cesar Covarrubias