GFS

Karchner, Craig (IT Solutions US) craig.a.karchner at siemens.com
Wed Oct 29 13:46:08 UTC 2008

If you are going to access the same data file two or more servers you
must use some type of cluster filesystem. You do not need to run the
full cluster suite to use gfs. I use GFS to share files between two
servers. I do not have the cluster suite installed, that is for
application failover not file sharing.

Craig