please help me

Angelo Lag tenaciousone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 05:32:31 UTC 2008

Googin it states exactly what it is - spyware or a backdoor...

My recommendation is to be safe - CD you're data, fry the box, rebuild,
install antivirus products, patch/update anti vir & OS.... download Firefox
and turn off Java/Javascript & third-party cookies, etc...... and don't use
IE to surf the web.....

Good luck.
Angelo out......