wrong command

s u p e r n a u t supernaut at gmx.com
Fri Sep 26 19:29:50 UTC 2008

It's no secret that we all agree that no-one who voluntarily takes part in
this list has much motivation to help a slacker.

 However, let's step back to the car crash scene:

 Soulless Asshole #1:  "That guy should have learned within the first
three months of driving that you should always wear a seatbelt."

 Soulless Asshole #2:  "True, and he's not even trying to drag his
mangled corpse from the wreck..!"

 Soulless Asshole #1:  "Muhaha - funny!"

 Soulless Asshole #2: "This is making my day!"

 Soulless Asshole #3: "I sure hope he never has to drive me anywhere -
teeheehee!"

 WTF is wrong with you people?

 And that's all I'll say about this.  Apologies to everyone else but this
is just plain unacceptable.