Can someone please SHOUT at Redhat for me?

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 12:16:38 UTC 2008

I saw this first some months ago, it did leave an rpmsave, but this was
the standard file too. I keep an hourly backup of all my config files so
it's not to bad to fix. Really it's just annoying, for some years I have
been running unattended patching and now I have to do it properly in
case RH muck it up!! Thats what I do with other nonoperating systems!

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram
Systems Manager