Bus Error while rpm install

Marti, Rob RJM002 at shsu.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:16:10 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of debu
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 3:46 AM
To: redhat_list
Subject: Bus Error while rpm install

Folks,I have two doubts :(1) I am getting a BUS error while trying to install rpm packages. This servers had couple of  LVM reduce/extend on /var partiotion. I suspect this might have created this issue. Any idea, if I can get rid of it somehow? or anyother experience anyone has on this?(2) if a fully allowed Sudo user does bash$ sudo su; where does the command history resides/goes? Thanks,DK