U.S. based Linux mag

buddyj at msn.com buddyj at msn.com
Wed Sep 24 21:22:02 UTC 2008

yes, bootable dvd's with one to several  distros(fedora is usually by itself), games, utilities etc.  Good way to test distro's and view various other new open source offerings. Sept issue had 5 full distros:  64 Studio,Open Suse 11.0, Linux Mint and 2 others I forgot.> Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:02:29 -0700> From: rvandolson at esri.com> To: redhat-list at redhat.com> Subject: Re: U.S. based Linux mag> > On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 01:37:14PM -0700, buddyj at msn.com wrote:> > I like the UK mag LINUX Format.> > > > I'm looking for a US based one that will has the disks etc like LXF.> > > > I've not found one at the local books store or computer shop, so> > anyone have a suggestion?> > What do you mean "has the disks" ? Does LXF include DVD's/CD's with> their issues containing software?> > In any case, I subscribe to the Linux Journal and have been very happy> with its content. It definitely doesn't ship "disks" along with each> issue though. :-)> > Ray> > -- > redhat-list mailing list> unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request at redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list