RHEL vs SUSE

Aaron Bliss abliss at brockport.edu
Tue Sep 30 21:27:49 UTC 2008

You may want to look at centos instead of fedora.  Binary equivalent of
RedHat ES.  We use RedHat for our most critical boxes, just to be able to
call someone if we need to, even though we never do, and use centos
essentially whenever possible.  For most issues, we post to this list, as we
rarely run into a problem that someone else hasn't already tackled.

Aaron